Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Gamer's Blog

Why am I starting another gamer's blog? Simply, because other gamer sites don't offer everything I want, and because I like to write. Not to say the other sites are bad, just that I have different opinions that I would like to share with other people...if anyone happens to ever read this blog. If not, it's good writing practice.

Here's a bit about my gaming interests and whatnot:

I've got a PS3, Xbox360, Wii, and a DS. I like to think this makes me unbiased as to what I say about particular games, no matter what system they appear on. I do, however, prefer my PS3, so if I write a review on a game that is released on both the 360 and PS3, I will more than likely be talking about the PS3 version. I don't game on my PC, so this site will be missing that.

I love RPGs and adventure games, but am inclined to play any game that is "good". I'll go into a "Best of the Decade" later so you can see which games had an impact on me. I like to play FPS's but take part in very little multiplayer. Not because I don't like it, but because I'm not that good at it. Maybe I'll try again later. Modern Warfare 2 has been calling to me for some reason.

If anyone's reading, thank you, and feel free to comment. Talk to you soon.

No comments: